Raymond EMC designed QuietShield Box to test hand-held wireless devices such as pagers and cell phones. This product typically provides 80 dB of RF shielding attenuation between 1 MHz and 10 GHz. It is small and easy to use, making it the ideal solution for troubleshooting.Request Pricing
Improved quality assurance
When QuietShield Box interfaces with test equipment, it becomes a key element in a fully automated quality assurance (QA) testing system. Well-designed QA systems can be operated by assembly personnel, freeing EMC technicians and engineers for other tasks, and improving productivity.
- All aluminum construction – clear epoxy primer finish
- RF isolation of 80 dB between 1 MHz and 10 GHz
- Certified RF shielding effectiveness tested at 1 GHz to IEEE-299
- One-piece, removable door
Various sizes for various applications
The QuietShield Box is fully customizable and can be incorporated into tabletop, rack and other test configurations.
Complete line of options
Clients work with our expert team to create custom solutions. These options include installation if ordered with a QuietShield Box:
- 80 CFM exhaust fan package – two honeycomb vents and one exhaust fan, on/off switch
- Power package – includes cord, internal duplex receptacle
- Rack mounting kit
- Bulkhead panel to mount RF feedthroughs
- Coaxial feedthroughs
- Interior lined foam absorber (-20 dB above 1.3 GHz)
- DB filtered feedthrough
- Waveguide penetration
- USB filter ethernet filter
All Raymond EMC QuietShield products come with a two-year limited warranty against defective materials and craftsmanship and to retain the specified RF shielding effectiveness.